We are seeking to recruit an Energy Consultant with the ability to demonstrate technical knowledge and practical ‘hands on’ experience, coupled with commercial awareness, who can contribute to the ongoing success of our consultancy.
Key roles will include:
- Conducting Energy Surveys
- Identifying Consumption and Cost Reduction
- Analysis and Monitoring of Performance Data
- Energy Policy and Strategy – Development and Implementation
- Report Preparation and Presentation
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic and have a strong customer focus, with a minimum of 3 years experience in the energy industry. Good IT skills are essential, as is the ability to interact with personnel at all levels within client companies.Degree qualified or consultant registration with the Carbon Trust would be advantageous although not essential.
To apply, please write in confidence with CV and current salary details to:
Innovative Energy Consultancy Ltd
Bell Meadow Business Park
Or email your details to email@example.com