This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard-working Administrative Assistant within a small energy consultancy business.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, be well organised and able to work as part of a small team. Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an office administrator and be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Your general duties will involve:
- Dealing with the post and answering the telephone, liaising with clients and potential customers
- Preparing files and information for customer reports using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Data Entry of utility supplier invoices
- Information gathering to support our Energy Analysts
- Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required.
Hours of work:
20 hours per week
Salary subject to experience.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
For further information, please call 01244 571830.To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.