The Climate Change Agreement scheme is a levy paid by all businesses via their energy bills.
The impact of the Climate Change Agreement can be considerable, however many businesses can obtain a rebate of up to 65% in return for a commitment to reduce energy consumption.
Do you qualify?
To obtain the rebate, you must have an eligible process and agreed energy reduction targets.
Helping you achieve the Climate Change Agreement rebate
To achieve and maintain the rebate, challenging targets are set in relation to energy reduction.
We work closely with you to manage your Climate Change Agreement, ensuring that data is recorded and managed appropriately. This is vital if you are to comply with the scheme and achieve the maximum rebate available to you.
However, to safeguard the rebate when targets are not achieved we assist in the purchasing of Carbon Credits. In addition, we support businesses that exceed their targets by ring-fencing or verifying their Carbon Credits to enable these credits to be used in the future.
Our CCA service includes:
- identifying eligible processes and appropriate Trade Associations
- detailed site investigation
- development of a successful application
- implementation of energy management programme to maintain the rebate
- data reporting within appropriate timescales
- manage the purchasing and sale of Carbon Credits.