We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join our friendly team as an Administrator.
Our ideal candidate will have good communication skills, be well organised and able to work as part of a small team. Applicants should have a minimum of two years of experience as an office administrator and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Your general duties will involve:
- Office administration such as post, answering the telephone, liaising with clients, suppliers, and potential customers
- Prepare files and information for customer reports using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Validate utility supplier invoices including identifying and correcting billing issues
- Manage meter readings – contacting clients for monthly readings and passing readings to the appropriate suppliers.
- Develop and maintain apportionment records.
- Gather information to support our Energy Managers
- Maintain records, filing systems and computer files including:
- Climate Change Agreement evidence packs
- Client Database
- Energy Supplier Database
- Undertake any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required.
Hours of work:
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00 – 17.00 (30 mins for lunch).
20 days’ leave plus all Bank Holidays.
Office-based with allocated free parking in Pulford, Chester.
Salary subject to experience (£21,000 – £23,000pa).
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
For further information, please call 01244 571830.To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org