Innovation Energy Consultancy, a small energy consultancy business, is looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join our friendly team as an Administrator / Energy Analyst.
Based near Chester in Cheshire, we provide a range of business energy consultancy and support services for UK businesses. As independent consultants, we aim to help clients navigate the complexities and volatility of energy purchasing and management in order to keep costs as low as possible.
Our ideal candidate will have good communication skills, be well organised and able to work as part of a small team. Applicants should have a minimum of two years’ experience as an office administrator and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Your general duties will involve:
- Office administration such as post, answering the telephone, liaising with clients, suppliers, and potential customers
- Prepare files and information for customer reports using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Validate utility supplier invoices including identifying and correcting billing issues
- Manage meter readings – contacting clients for monthly readings and passing readings to the appropriate suppliers.
- Develop and maintain apportionment records.
- Gather information to support our Energy Managers
- Maintain records, filing systems and computer files including:
- Climate Change Agreement evidence packs
- Client Database
- Energy Supplier Database
- Undertake any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required.
25th March 2022
Hours of work:
37.5 hours per week:
Monday to Friday 9.00 – 17.00 (30 mins for lunch)
Office-based with allocated free parking in Pulford, Chester
20 days leave plus all Bank Holidays
Salary subject to experience (£21,000 – £23,000pa)
Please submit your CV and cover letter to Michael Jones at email@example.com